Here's a tasty Chicken Philly Cheese Steak recipe that you can prepare on your griddle:
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 green bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 slices of provolone or American cheese
- 4 hoagie rolls
Preheat the Griddle:
- Preheat your griddle to medium-high heat.
Prepare the Chicken and Vegetables:
- Thinly slice the chicken breast and season it with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle some olive oil on the griddle and add the chicken slices. Cook until they're no longer pink and have a nice sear. Remove and set aside.
Cook the Vegetables:
- On the same griddle, add a bit more oil if needed. Toss the sliced bell peppers and onions onto the griddle. Sauté until they're soft and slightly caramelized.
Assemble the Philly Cheese Steaks:
- Once the vegetables are cooked, add the previously cooked chicken back onto the griddle, mixing it with the veggies.
- Place the cheese slices over the chicken and vegetables mixture to allow them to melt.
Prepare the Hoagie Rolls:
- Meanwhile, cut the hoagie rolls in half and warm them on the griddle until they're lightly toasted.
Assemble the Sandwiches:
- Once the cheese has melted over the chicken and veggies, scoop the mixture onto the hoagie rolls.
Serve and Enjoy:
Serve your delicious Chicken Philly Cheese Steaks hot and enjoy these flavorful sandwiches, packed with savory chicken, melted cheese, and caramelized vegetables!