Kobe Beef with Garlic is an amazing dish that combines the rich, buttery flavor of Kobe beef with the savory goodness of garlic. Here's a simple recipe for preparing Kobe Beef with Garlic on your griddle:
- 1 pound Kobe beef, thinly sliced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon mirin (Japanese sweet rice wine)
- 1 tablespoon sake (Japanese rice wine)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Green onions, chopped (for garnish)
- Sesame seeds (for garnish, optional)
Marinating the Kobe Beef:
- In a bowl, combine the soy sauce, mirin, sake, minced garlic, and a dash of salt and pepper.
- Place the thinly sliced Kobe beef in the marinade, ensuring each piece is well-coated. Let it marinate for at least 15-20 minutes to allow the flavors to meld.
Preheating the Griddle:
- Preheat your griddle over medium-high heat. Ensure it's well-heated before adding the beef.
Cooking the Kobe Beef:
- Add vegetable oil to the griddle to prevent sticking.
- Place the marinated Kobe beef slices on the griddle in a single layer. Cook for about 1-2 minutes on each side or until the beef is cooked to your desired level of doneness.
Garnishing and Serving:
- Once the beef is cooked, transfer it to a serving plate.
- Garnish with chopped green onions and sprinkle sesame seeds on top if desired.
- Serve the Kobe Beef with Garlic hot, paired with steamed rice, stir-fried vegetables, or your favorite side dishes.
This Kobe Beef with Garlic recipe on your griddle provides a quick and delicious way to enjoy the exceptional flavor of Kobe beef with the aromatic addition of garlic. It's a perfect dish for a satisfying and indulgent meal!